North Kiteboarding Prime Freeride TT Board 138cm x 41cm
The North Prime Freeride twin tip is the perfect board to develop and evolve your kitesurfing.
Designed to handle a wide variety of wind and water conditions to allow you to progress faster, it tracks upwind smoothly, slices through chop and boosts high for lovely controlled and floaty jumps.
And the softer flex then allows for those buttery smooth landings.
Add some North Flex footsteps, which have been engineered and refined for connection, comfort and performance to give you that locked-in feel and solid support.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Balanced: Balanced rocker, outline and flex for excellent upwind tracking.
- Pulled in Flexible Tips: To slice through chop for a splash-free ride.
- Stay in Control: The rounded outline is easier to edge and break out the kite.
- Well-balanced Softer Flex: For a comfortable ride and forgiving landings in all conditions, perfect for progressing tricks and jumps.
- Progressive Single Concave: The flatter middle section allows faster earlier planning.
- Optimum Visibility: For performance and safety. Composite Sandwich Construction is finished with high-viz colours.
- Durable ABS Rails: For long-lasting performance.
- User-Friendly Edges: Smoothed to help protect your skin from accidental scrapes and bruises.
- Integrated Grab-Rail: To grip for board-offs.
- Ergonomic Handle: Lightweight and ergonomic TPE material with ultimate grip when wet.